The entire Training Ground area is also available for specific training in the use of machinery and equipment.
Marked out by special barriers, the yard is made available for courses of the following types::
- Mobile aerial work platforms - with stabilisers
- Mobile aerial work platforms - without stabilisers
- Mobile aerial work platforms - with and without stabilisers
- Truck and/or cab-back cranes
- Bottom-slewing tower cranes
- Top-slewing tower cranes
- Top- and bottom-slewing tower cranes
- Ride-on self-propelled forklifts
- Rotary telehandlers
- Self-propelled forklifts, telehandlers, rotary telehandlers.
- Wheeled cranes, crane trucks
- Wheeled cranes, crane trucks with telescopic jib
- Wheeled farm tractors
- Crawler farm tractors
- Construction machinery (depending on the machinery and equipment available)
- Fire-fighting courses
The Training Ground's location, at the foot of a hill covered in deciduous woodland, also enables it to host tree climbing courses, as well as courses in the rules for the correct use and maintenance of chain saws.